Executive Advisory Services
Smaller organizations, local governments, and behavioral health CBOs often can't justify the cost of a CIO (Chief Information Officer), CDO (Chief Digital Officer), or CISO (Chief Information Security Officer). We've seen many cases where organizations rely on computer and network technicians for strategic business and management advice and it doesn't always work out. The strategic approach to business problems that a good C-level executive can provide can save even a small organization hundreds of thousands annually by aligning IT services with your business objectives.
We provide your organization with fractional CIO, CDO, CISO services on either a short or long-term basis - by the hour or through a fixed-fee contract for defined services. We're happy to do very short-term hourly work, so test it out before making a commitment! Don't miss the digital transformation.
- Strategic planning
- Digital transformation
- Special projects
- Business process management and re-engineering
- Infrastructure architecture
- Alignment of departmental and organizational business goals
- Departmental reorganizations
- Interim CIO
Ready to talk?
Contact us for more information:
Read Jeff's Management and Governance publications:
- Information governance in the federal government. CIO.com, February 2018.
- Digital Transformation in the public sector. CIO.com, January 2018.
- Keep your dirty, stinkin’ hands off my Internet. CIO.com, January 2018.
- For tech’s sake! Another government tech plan? CIO.com, August 2017.
- What’s new with ISO/IEC 20000? CIO.com, July 2017.
- How Nebraska successfully consolidated state IT services. CIO.com, June 2017.
- Municipal shared services agreements for information technology. CIO.com, May 2017.
- County/municipal IT services and the RACI model. CIO.com, May 2017.
- Information governance for counties and municipalities. CIO.com, April 2017.
- Is naked truth part of your business model? CIO.com, January 2017.
- Voodoo project management. CIO.com, January 2017.
- On the nature of “IT” projects. CIO.com, November 2016.
- Here’s why your EHR doesn’t work. CIO.com, November 2016.
- We can’t afford quality! CIO.com, October 2016.
- High crimes and misdemeanors of CIO’s. CIO.com, October 2016.
- What is the biggest threat to internal IT Departments? CIO.com, October 2016.
- Managing line-of-business projects. CIO.com, September 2016.
- Who should manage IT? CIO.com, July 2016.
- Is management a legitimate primary skill? CIO.com, July 2016.
- How to assemble a winning ERP team. CIO.com. June 2016
- How to survive an IT Management Audit. CIO.com. June 2016
- Management is everything. Careers in Government, April 2017.
- Accountability in the public sector. Careers in Government, October 2016.
- The high price of complaining. Careers in Government, July 2016.
- Fire your annual performance review. Careers in Government, June 2016.
- Municipal IT Director: 6 Must have qualities. Careers in Government, May 2016.