County and Municipal Government Services
What's happening in your local government organization?
What's your city or county working on these days? There is no end to the quality and process improvement projects for counties and municipalities and there are always ongoing projects. Departmental projects like 311 systems, zoning and code enforcement, new financial systems, infrastructure upgrades, public and mental health projects. The ongoing projects in a county or city can be daunting. Is your tech up to snuff? Do you have the right people in place? Every project should do at least three things:
- Improve quality and services
- Lower costs or at least show a demonstrable, measurable return on investment
- Lower risk in some way
You only get these results if you plan for them; new programs, processes, and systems don't magically produce these results unless the precursors are built into the foundation of your project, so carefully analyzing your business processes, goals, and objectives before projects get under way is critical.
Give us a call to discuss what's going on with your local government operation even if you just want to run something by us. We'd love to talk. We have 25 years of experience working with county and municipal governments and we truly understand the culture of local government as well as their special needs and requirements.
Counties and municipalities are complex organizations with dozens of diverse lines of business. We have worked with county recorders, public and mental health directors, IT departments, county and city attorneys, voter registration, HR departments, finance and accounting, social services, probation, law enforcement, public works, facilities, and many others to help organizations to achieve their business objectives.
In addition to individual departments, we have worked with legislatures, municipal councils, county commissioners, county executives, and utility authorities to ensure both departmental and executive goals are met.
Contact us to discuss your project.
Local government projects we have worked on:
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- EHR/EMR (Electronic Health Records)
- Court Case Management
- Property Tax Billing and Collection
- Water and Sewer billing systems
- Public Safety
- ERMS (Electronic Records Management) County clerks, prothonotaries, etc.
- EDMS (Electronic Document Management)
- Digitization projects
- Zoning and code enforcement
- Parts and inventory
- Network infrastructure makeovers and replacements
- IT Assessments, audits, and reorganizations
- Business process assessments
- Project management and implementation
- Research and special projects
- Information and Cyber Security policy, procedure, audits, and assessments
- CIO hiring & Interim CIO