Enterprise and line-of-business system procurement
System Procurement Costs and Risks
The cost of enterprise software for state and local government and medium-sized businesses easily runs in the range of 6-8 figures and these projects frequently have huge cost overruns and result in buyer's remorse.
You don't want to get it wrong. We provide customized services to assist your organization with software procurement following a rigorous 12-step methodology to ensure that you get the right software for the best price without cost overruns.
Enterprise Software Projects we have worked on include:
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- EHR/EMR (Electronic Health Records)
- Court Case Management
- Property Tax Billing and Collection
- Public Safety
- ERMS (Electronic Records Management) County clerks, prothonotaries, etc.
- EDMS (Electronic Document Management)
- Digitization projects
- Zoning and code enforcement
- Parts and inventory
- Network infrastructure makeovers and replacements
We provide services from project inception to a signed contract including Business Process Analysis, RFP development and management, demo management, SOW development, and final negotiations. Should you choose, we provide additional comprehensive project oversight services until final acceptance of project completion.