We help your organization work better
We provide expertise
to help behavioral health and local government organizations
improve quality, lower costs, and reduce risk.
Areas of expertise:
Cybersecurity and Information Security Management Systems
- Risk assessments, risk management services, and audits
- Security policy and procedure analysis and development
- Cybersecurity Plans
- Information Security Management Systems
- Regulatory Compliance including HIPAA
- Strategy, Design, and Architecture
- Remediation oversight
Not every organization can afford a full-time CIO or CISO. We can help you by providing these services on a contract or as needed basis.
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Digital Officer (CDO) services
- Strategic planning
- Digital transformation
- Business process management and re-engineering
- Project Visioning
- Procurement of enterprise and line of business applications including ERP, EHR/EMR, CRM, Utility Systems, Property Tax Systems, Case Management Systems, Public Safety Systems, Electronic Records Management, Electronic Document Management, Parts and Inventory, Zoning and Code Enforcement, and others.
- RFPs, SOWs, SLAs, Contract Negotiations
- Implementation management
- IT infrastructure
- Outsourcing and managed service contracts
- Evaluation and rescue of stalled or troubled projects
- IT assessments and evaluations
- Flat fee IT Service Management (ITSM) report card
- Alignment and reorganization of IT programs with business objectives
- Services based on industry standards including ISO 20000, ITIL, and COBIT
Don't have the staffing to manage a large project? Municipalities don't have staff resources just sitting around waiting to manage the next big project and some large projects occur once or twice in the careers of many municipal employees.
- Enterprise software procurement and implementation
- Line of business projects
- Program development
These value-priced, 90-minute team workshops quickly provide your organization with the essential tools to tackle critical organizational projects and goals. Up to five key staff members may attend – we recommend at least one C-Level executive along with relevant stakeholders.
- Information Security Workshop
- IT Service Management Workshop
- Software Procurement Workshop
- Project Visioning Workshop
- Ask about custom workshops
Ready to talk?
Enter your contact information and we'll be in touch shortly.
Or, call (607) 731-4097
e-volve Enterprise Management Services
519 Blakeslee Road
Milan, PA 18831