Information Security Policy Checkup for local governments
Is your information security policy up to current standards?
Your organization's security policy is the foundation of your security program. Policy and procedure work when technology fails and building your security program solely on technology is a failing approach that is common in many organizations.
The fixed-fee service is designed for counties and municipalities and includes:
- Initial 60 to 90-minute web workshop with management and key stakeholders.
- Review of your organization's security documents including your security and acceptable use policies against best practices and your organization's specific concerns and requirements.
- 60 to 90-minute workshop to discuss results, conclusions, and recommendations.
How to get started
- Use one of the buttons below to schedule a meeting to discuss your requirements in more detail.
- We'll send you a proposal with an NDA (Nondisclosure agreement). Sign it and return.
- We will promptly schedule a web workshop to gather information.
We can perform this study for any authorized executive. However, we believe that working with a cross-functional workgroup consisting of Legal, HR, IT and executive management, and possibly other departments will help build a foundation for a more solid information security program in the long term.
How much does it cost?
This is a high-level risk assessment that we do for a low, prepaid fixed rate. Schedule a meeting or e-mail us and we'll tell you all about it.
Don't have a security policy?
We can help. e-mail us or schedule a time to discuss the development of a custom security policy tailored to fit your organization.